Saturday, July 17, 2010

From OOPPSS to YYUUMM!

The other day I tried a new Banana Bread recipe and well let's just say that I had some difficulties removing the bread from the pan. (I wish I would have thought to take a picture but since I figured I was going to be throwing it away I didn't really see the point in capturing my mistake on film). I could only got the top part of the bread to release from the pan.
So I sat staring at my loaf of ruined Banana Bread that was supposed to be a treat for my family and wondering what I was going to do :(
And then I got a BRILLIANT (even if I do say so myself) idea!
I whipped up some vanilla pudding, sliced up a few bananas, and took a container of cool-whip out of the freezer :)

TA-DA! Banana Bread Trife :) Of course after dishing it up I just could not resist adding one more little thing to it....
CHOCOLATE SYRUP ANYONE?
Needless to say no one seemed to mind that I had some trouble with this new recipe!

2 comments:

Mrs. U said...

Hi!!!
Welcome to blogland!!!

Thank you for sharing this recipe!! It surely sounds GREAT!! I love how you took an "uh oh" in the kitchen and turned it into something fabulous!!! I'm sure your family loved it!

I look forward to future posts from you!

His,
Mrs. U

REJOICING said...

Mrs. U,
Thank you so much for the kind words!

Related Posts with Thumbnails