Wednesday, December 1, 2010

December Photo Project

OK I'm not going to offer any excuses or even try to catch up on all of the things that I have not blogged about. I'm just going to pick up here and start fresh! I'm not even going to promise that I will not disappear again (cause sometimes life happens and there is nothing we can do about it).

This month I have decided to participate in the December Photo Project (Thanks Tammy, I think). Everyday I will post a picture of how I see the Christmas season.

So here goes.

December 1

I thought I would start off with a walk down memory lane. This was Christmas 2005! My goodness how they have grown. This was back when reindeer still flew, Christmas lists were filled with toys, growing-up seemed a long way a way, and paper chains counted down the days till Christmas.
How precious are my memories of those days! Blink and they are gone. That's why this Christmas I'm determined to hold on to every minute and count every second because in a few years the pictures of this Christmas will be my walk down memory lane!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Welcome to the club, friend! We'll just take it one day at a time, right?? Oh, beautiful pic, btw! This year, we get one with YOU in it, though!

Related Posts with Thumbnails