Monday, August 30, 2010

A Little Apology

I just wanted to apologize for not posting anything lately.

August is not a good month for my family and I. August 31st is the birthday of our third son (our angel baby). While it has been 11 years since Darin came into our lives and left us in a blink of an eye. In August (when we should be celebrating) and in October (when we remember his passing) I still have a very hard time coping with life in general.

So, I just wanted to say that I will be back to posting again soon. I will leave you with a picture of my sweet little Dare-Dare (Andrew's nickname for him) and the scripture that has seen me through the darkest days of my life and given me hope when I had none.

The LORD [is] nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit. Psalm 34:18

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails