Thursday, December 2, 2010

December 2

I thought I would continue with the walk down memory lane today. 1) Because it's fun 2) Because I have no Christmas pictures ready for this year :)
This was taken in 2006. Our first year in Florida. It was very hard for the boys and I to get into the Christmas spirit that year. Our brains could not convince our hearts that it was time for Christmas when we were still wearing short sleeves and flowers were still blooming in our yard. But one trip to Walt Disney World to see the Osborne (has nothing to do with Ozzie) Family Christmas Lights and we were singing Christmas songs for the rest of the night. (On a side note if you have never seen this fantastic display, you really must! It is amazing!)
And just encase you cannot tell from the picture my daughter, had no trouble at all getting in the Christmas spirit. I love the look of pure wonder on her tiny face as she is overtaken by the glow of millions of lights).

PS I thought some of you might want to join me on this little adventure so if you click the picture below you will be taken to a website that will explain this project better than I ever could!

December Photo Project

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails